and here to your left we see society’s impossible to obtain standards for women
this makes me sick
|—||J. K. Rowling (via endangerment)|
Allie’s Visual Food Diary, Day 3, 11/9/13
- an orange!
- turkey chili and fruit
- a wrap with cheese, rice, grilled chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms, and a banana
- not pictured, two cordial cherries and a few dark chocolate Hershey’s kisses. I just love chocolate.
Allie’s Visual Food Diary, Day Two, 11/8/13
- Salad, and some chicken.
- It was unlimited chicken wing day, but I only had four. That’s what I call self-control.
- Finished three-fourths of a bottle of apple cider that had been sitting in my fridge for two days.
- Salad, some pasta, grilled chicken, spanikopitaaaa~!
- Small movie theater popcorn, and a healthy dose of Thor 2.
- Not pictured: two cordial cherries. They were delicious.
Allie’s Visual Food Diary, Day One, 11/7/13
- penguin-shaped goldfish!
- sandwich with hummus, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and olives for lunch (I didn’t eat the orange)
- wrap with cheese, rice, chicken, veggies, and pesto for dinner (Again, I didn’t eat the orange…)
- two ghost peeps and three dark chocolate Hershey’s kisses for dessert
- It was a hot chocolate night.
I think I’m going to start keeping a sort of visual diary of everything I eat. I won’t be counting calories, but I will be tracking my intake in a real way. Pictures put things in perspective.
- Eat it
- Eat it all
- It’s the season of pumpkin and cranberry and peppermint everything
- Fuck the magazines that try and guilt you with the “Christmas 8” or whatever they’ve made up
- And fuck anyone who chirps at you and asks “do you REALLY need that second helping of green bean casserole?”
- Oh and cupcakes make a great cheap/last minute gift for any occasion (you can even make them vegan!)
Congratulations you have all the tools you need to deal with holiday food this year.